James Dashow - Spatial Tremolo

Subject: James Dashow - Spatial Tremolo
From: DG Malham (dgm102@york.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 05:16:24 EDT

This is part of a continueing thread on surrsound about the effects of
high speed panning (either stereo or above) on the spectral contents of
sounds. Comments below are from Chris Rolfe <rolfe@sfu.ca>, with the query
about the reference from me (in my dgm2@york.ac.uk guise). I have been
unable to either locate James Dashow on email or a reference to 'spatial
tremolo' on the Web or on paper. Anyone here any ideas?

        Dave Malham