Re: 9th Annual Florida Electroacoustic Music Festival Call for Works/Participation

Subject: Re: 9th Annual Florida Electroacoustic Music Festival Call for Works/Participation
From: Ned Bouhalassa (nedb@videotron.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 11:37:51 EDT

Dear Jim Sain,

I would love to send a work to Florida but: I don't have a piece to premiere (no govt. travel grants then). I don't work for an institution (no travel grant then). I can't afford to fly down for a festival.

"a sense of community" of people who either work for a university that will pay their travel, who live in Florida or nearby, or who can simply afford to travel wherever their pieces are performed?