Re: Residence request...

Subject: Re: Residence request...
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 08:37:32 EDT

Pete wrote:

>I'm interested in doing a sort of travelling residency across Canada/USA
>during the summer of 2001 and am writing (well in advance, you'll observe)
>to request suggestions as to institutions which might be prepared to offer a
>short (i.e. 2-3 weeks) period of studio time for me to put to good use.

In Montreal, Concordia University's plans for the "Otto Joachim Residency
in Ea" have been put on hold for a while as the University is going into
high gear for its Capital Campaign. There is a good chance that the OJR
will be operative by 2001. Stay in touch.

Kevin

Kevin Austin
kaustin@vax2.concordia.ca

      Professor K Austin
      EuCuE - Department of Music / Departement de musique
      universite Concordia University
      7141, rue Sherbrooke o
      Montreal, QC H4B 1R6
      CANADA

tel: (1) 514 - 848 - 4709
FAX: (1) 514 - 848 - 2808

Vous pouvez ecrire en francais ou en anglais.