FWD Req for assistance

Subject: FWD Req for assistance
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 07:33:51 EDT

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:32:36 +0100
To: cecdiscuss@concordia.ca
From: Joseph Hyde <j.hyde@dartington.ac.uk>

Slightly off-topic I'm afraid, but I'm desperate!

Also probably only relevant to those in Montreal...

I have a performance coming up in Montreal at the end of the month. It's
at a video/performance art festival called 'champ libre'. I need a singer
- mezzo-soprano range, and they haven't been able to find me one yet. I
guess it's not really their field. The part is not particularly demanding
- could be done by a reasonably proficient student for example. If anyone
has any ideas or leads I'd be very, very, very, very grateful...

Thanks.

Dr. Joseph Hyde
Dartington College of Arts
Totnes