Re: multitrack shareware PC

Subject: Re: multitrack shareware PC
From: Ross Bencina (rossb@audiomulch.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 02:56:38 EDT

From: David Hirst writes:
>[Audiomulch] has been especially
>designed for live performance and has some great spatialisation utilities
for use
>with multiple output sounds cards (most are supported). Get a demo version
from:

>http://www.audiomulch.com

I should add that the multichannel spatialisation modules are not currently
part of the public release, anyone interested in beta testing them when they
become available should contact me privately. Other than that, version 0.8b3
is now available from the above URL, it's not just a demo - it's the real
thing!

Ross.