Re: multitrack shareware PC

Subject: Re: multitrack shareware PC
From: David Hirst (D.Hirst@latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 20:22:19 EDT

Adrian

I bought a PC this year & I endorse Chris Melloch's comments. Pay the money for
CoolEdit Pro it is the only thing approaching anything for the Mac.

btw
Some great realtime signal processing software for the PC is Ross Bencina's
Audiomulch. It is $50 shareware & a great environment for patching together signal
processing modules. New improvements include MIDI control. It has been especially
designed for live performance and has some great spatialisation utilities for use
with multiple output sounds cards (most are supported). Get a demo version from:

http://www.audiomulch.com

cheers
David