Re: [book search]

Subject: Re: [book search]
From: Martín (maralefu@usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 12:22:01 EDT

Hello Adrian,

I bought an issue of Richard Moore's book in the
Cuspide bookshop in Buenos Aires 2 months ago. At that
time, they still had 2 issues on sale. Although I
purchased it offline, it can be ordered online through
their Home Page:

       http://www.cuspide.com.ar

they do have several other electroacoustic and computer
music titles available -including all editions in the
Spanish language such as "Informatica y Electronica
Musical" by Adolfo Nuñez, the computer music bible
for the Spanish speaking community.

Martin Fumarola