Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter

Subject: Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter
From: Robert Cruickshank (robcruic@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 21:53:07 EDT

What a great story! My own childhood experiences were almost as
amusing-the very first LP I ever owned, when I was in grade 6 was
Kraftwerk's "Autobahn"- I used to fool around with one of those
electronics kits from Radio Shack building oscillators and things, with
some success...With grade seven came a new school, with a new library
which, somewhat inexplicably, had a copy of Gilbert Trythall's book
"Principles and Practice of Electronic Music". I think I was the only
one who ever signed it out, and I did so repeatedly. As fate would have
it, my late father had left behind two reel-to-reel recorders...I think my
mother must have wished I had taken up the electric guitar. I still have
some of those tapes. They're awful.

Rob Cruickshank Toronto, Canada
www.interlog.com/~robcruic