Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter

Subject: Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter
From: Charlie Richmond (charlier@show-control.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 07:05:49 EDT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Kevin Busby wrote:

> Is this the 'Electronic Music' LP which features Mimaroglu's 'Le Tombeau
> d'Edgar Poe'? That was an early 2nd-hand listen for me, too... Yet

Mine certainly had that on it. I must offer a belated apology for using
this material without permission.... in the mid 60's this was a formality
that was almost unknown as well as the house we performed in held about
140 and we did only 18 performances total (it was a non-profit community
theatre staffed by volunteers...) ;-)

Wonderful fun!

Charlie