Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter

Subject: Re: 'Oklahoma' & Andres Lewin-Richter
From: Charlie Richmond (charlier@show-control.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 02:00:54 EDT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, ian stonehouse wrote:

> featuring Andres Lewin-Richter, alongside pieces by Tzvi Avni, Walter
> Carlos & Ilhan Mimaroglu (it was on the Vox/Turnabout label, from 1965).

This was a staple of mine at the time, also. I generated almost the
entire soundscape/accompaniment for a production of Max Frisch's 'The
Firebugs' with this record in 1966.... Wonderful! And nothing ever again
like it.... ;-)

+- Charlie Richmond-Richmond Sound Design-Vancouver, Canada -+
+------------ http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com ------------+
+- To get info or join the Show Control Mailing List go to: -+
+--------- http://www.show-control.com/sclist.html ----------+
+----- Free Web Host Site for Sound Designers - go to: ------+
+-------- http://www.theatre-sound.com/tsindex.html ---------+
"Lo, thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind
 For thee, and for myself, no quiet find." - Sonnet XXVII