Re: Roland 100M For Sale

Subject: Re: Roland 100M For Sale
From: Nicolas Vérin (nverin@infonie.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 06:24:50 EDT

We have two at the Conservatoire of Chalon sur Saone, and if it is worth
such money, I'm going to consider selling one to buy other gear !!!

Talking of oldies, I'm looking for an EMS Synthi 100 or AKS, or VCS3, in
working order. It is still a great pedagogical tool to teach synthesis, and
is required to perform some ancient classic pieces.

 ~~~~~~~ Nicolas Vérin - compositeur / composer ~~~~~~~

pour plus d'informations, visitez mon site :
http://perso.infonie.fr/nverin/
for more informations, visit my site : http://perso.infonie.fr/nverin/