Re: Still looking for an AT 822

Subject: Re: Still looking for an AT 822
From: Javier Ruiz (javi.ruiz@tfn.servicom.es)
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 12:31:29 EDT

Why dont you buy it on-line? They have it in www.bhphotovideo.com and other
places. They also have the AT825, if you want balanced output.
I guess you will have to pay VAT at receiving it.
I have becoming tired of paying a surcharge for the same product so if I
know what I want I always buy on-line.

Also check the Sony ECM-MS957, that have 1/8" connector for Minidiscs and
runs on "AA" batteries.

Hope it helps.

Javi