Re: THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONTEST OF ELECTROACOUSTIC MUSIC

Subject: Re: THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONTEST OF ELECTROACOUSTIC MUSIC
From: John Young (John.Young@vuw.ac.nz)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 00:35:35 EDT

Robert Normandeau kindly drew our attention to this. Does anyone know of a
contact email for them?

John

>INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL ON NEW TECHNOLOGIES: ART AND COMMUNICATION
>
>RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONTEST OF
>ELECTROACOUSTIC MUSIC
>
>http://www.cult.gva.es/intercentres/46013219/cibi.htm
>
>The aim of the present rules and regulations is to make a call for a public
>contest in order to promote and contribute to the creation of
>electroacoustic music.

Dr John Young Email: John.Young@vuw.ac.nz
Director of Electroacoustic Music Studios Voice: +64 4 463-5864
School of Music Fax: +64 4 463-5157
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600, Wellington
NEW ZEALAND