European program advice sought.

Subject: European program advice sought.
From: David Berezan (berezan@ucalgary.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 11:59:40 EDT

Hello all,

I am interested in experiencing study in electroacoustic music in
Europe, for a period of one to two years, at a post Master's degree
level. I am trying to research programs to apply to which are
similar in structure to IRCAM's one year course, but in a variety of
institutions. A specialization in acousmatic music would be of definite
interest to me, but it need not be limited to that. Additionally, these
may or may not be doctorate directed programs.

I would be grateful for anyone's information, suggestions, opinions, or
experience.

Thanks,

David Berezan

berezan@acs.ucalgary.ca