Re: Beijing

Subject: Re: Beijing
From: naw (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 11:32:10 EDT

Umm I really dought that the zoo owners will really be affected bya
boycott from such a small group as our. This is ridiculous to even post
on this list. Talk about your your over political correctness.
Im a Vegan and Ive been an animal activist and environmentalist since
the mid 80s and I would not boycott Beijing as a composure as a tourist
sure but as a composure I dont think it would hold much weight.
A boycott as a Tourist would hold much more weight.
Neil...

--

__________________________________________________________________ Neil Adam Wiernik naw@techno.ca http://www.techno.ca/studio/naw