Re: New Music North West

Subject: Re: New Music North West
From: James Correa (jcorrea1@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 16:37:33 EDT

Dear Arun,

My name is James Correa, I'm a Brazilian composer living in Rochester, NY. I
'm a member of the CEC mail-list and would like to participate with a
composition of mine in your festival.
Here are the informations about the piece.

Title: Icicles
Composer's name: James Correa
Year: 1999
Duration: 3 minutes
Technical requeriments: Only a DAT player (stereo)

If you have some interest I can send you one copy of the piece and
information about me.

Thank you very much for the opportunity

James Correa
Composer - Sound Designer - Guitarist