Re: attachments from cecdiscuss

Subject: Re: attachments from cecdiscuss
From: Miriam Rainsford (motet@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 07:07:49 EDT

Dear all,

I'm writing concerning the frequent binary attachments that arrive with
my cecdiscuss messages. As you would no doubt be aware, attachments are
something to be careful with as they can often contain email viruses, and
so I am naturally suspicious of opening anything which doesnt have a
message to identify what is in it! So I have been erasing the attachments
from cecdiscuss, which is a shame as they may well contain interesting
information. I'm wondering if it would be possible for the senders to write
an email with them, advising that an attachment is to follow and what is in
it.

With thanks

Miriam Rainsford.
motet@compuserve.com

  E-mail from: Miriam Rainsford, 10-Aug-1999