Re: Buz

Subject: Re: Buz
From: naw (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 21:02:10 EDT

I never said it did, I said that its a replacement for the loss of the
rca and video ins and outs found in the 8500 and the 9500s for a cheap
solution. This is definitely not a digital solution.
But it is one thats for sure...
Neil..

--

__________________________________________________________________ Neil Adam Wiernik naw@techno.ca http://www.techno.ca/studio/naw