Re: The language of Power Glove

Subject: Re: The language of Power Glove
From: Ross Bencina (rossb@audiomulch.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 21:31:08 EDT

jose manuel berenguer writes:
>if you do prefer the lowest level way, you can build a very simple
>interface with a small Basic Stamp Parallax microcontroller
>(www.parallaxinc.com) which talks with Max via a serial port and the Max
>Serial object.

If this isn't low level enough for you, check out my MIDI controllers with
PIC Microcontrollers and Basic Stamps page:

http://www.audiomulch.com/midipic/

If you have some electronics chops, or are prepared to learn you could build
a "gold brick" type interface that transmits MIDI and combine it with some
of the flex sensors from Jameco. I'm half way through building mine.

Regards,

Ross.