Re: About Fumarola, the composer ?

Subject: Re: About Fumarola, the composer ?
From: Neil Wiernik (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 00:12:56 EDT

you know what your not even worth the time if you dont understand what
is wrong with this whole thread, it would be fine if names were not
being named, but they are. It is this aspect of the thread of discussion
that I find unprofessional and childish.
And as far as the sig file I normally do not post from my work email
account this person or persons did some researching to find out my work
email address which I have no idea how he got as my firewall is
inpentratable. I only posted the last one from my work as a result of
having to set the record strait. I am simply stating that I never
wanted to have any thing to do with this thread and Im receiving private
e-mail about it to my personal email addresses I have nothing to do with
the thread other then I think naming names is a bad idea and unprofessional.
I did not wish nor do I want to continue to be part of this thread so
leave me out of this high school lunch time school yard recess mess!!!
Thank you!
Neil..

--

__________________________________________________________________ Neil Wiernik naw@techno.ca http://www.techno.ca/studio/naw