Re: About Fumarola, the composer ?

Subject: Re: About Fumarola, the composer ?
From: Steven Naylor (Steven.Naylor@dal.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 23:50:55 EDT

Neil Wiernik wrote:
>Who really give a shit??

Actually, I do.

>I dont this is personal politics that should not be disscussed over the
>list at all!!!
>Like I said befor this is not very professional and seems to be very
>childish.

While I have found this whole thread quite disturbing, I also think it
provides interesting and probably useful insight into some of the darker
moments of the international EA community.

>If I continue to recive email at my support address from any one off this
>list I will contact your mail admin for your sever and have you black
>listed for harrasment!!!

Why not just send private mail to the 'guilty parties' - thereby perhaps
avoiding more "personal politics that should not be disscussed over the
list at all" - and also consider not putting your 'support address' in your
signature file in postings to this list?

Regards