Re: The language of Power Glove

Subject: Re: The language of Power Glove
From: ag (agarton@toysatellite.com.au)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 12:32:55 EDT

hello,

Yuri Spitsin (Russia) used a power glove and sampler during a performance
of the international theremin orchestra (which i had the pleasure of
playing with) in austria (april 98).

i've tried to find a contact for him at the theremin institute in moscow,
but not much luck. in the meantime, you can see and fragements of yuri's
glove in action :)

http://thing.at/orfkunstradio/PROJECTS/TOUCHLESS/index.html

btw, i recently joined this list. thanks to alanb for the intro...

andrew