Re: The language of Power Glove

Subject: Re: The language of Power Glove
From: matt kober (mattkober@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 01:38:20 EDT

hey dave.
I'm not sure if it's the same, but Todd Machover used what he called
the "dextrous hand master" (or something like that) in conjunction with
guitars, percussion and his "hyper-instrument"s for his Bug Mudra piece
in 1989.
I guess the glove measures the dynamics of the composers hand
movements, and influences the sound thru the connected computer system.

now how about hooking up that big grey and orange gun from the old
"duck hunt" game? That'd be something...

nuff rah-spect

M@