The language of Power Glove

Subject: The language of Power Glove
From: dave solursh (dsolursh@georgian.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 1999 - 19:01:42 EDT

Howdy, I have heard and read (and seemed to have forgotten) about musicians
that use the "Nintendo?" Power Glove to control different aspects of sound.
I have recently been using Max (an object oriented music program) and was
thinking that I may be able to use the power glove as well. Do any of you
have any articles, or know how I can get info regading this wonderfull
glove. Also, how would I connect the glove to a Macintosh, serial or USB
or what ever. Also what type of DATA comes out of the thing, I am hopeing
that I can use Max to tranlate whatever comes out into MIDI data.
        Thankx, when I figure this out, hold onto your hats and remember no
glove no love!
        Little Dave.

LITTLE DAVE 0 0
                         /