Re: The Youth Tag

Subject: Re: The Youth Tag
From: Ian Chuprun (ianc@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 01 1999 - 21:12:14 EDT

Back a week I wrote about criteria for a contest or festival concerned with
pieces from young, and emerging artists with the express intention of hosting
a concert for works from people of this group. Having surveyed the replies, I
am more prone to go with the idea of people acting as they see fit, supported
by their peers, (KA) than make a bunch of rules (EL).

Thanks for the input!

Ian