Re: The Youth Tag

Subject: Re: The Youth Tag
From: Javier Ruiz (javi.ruiz@tfn.servicom.es)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 20:20:26 EDT

> Someone (Javier Ruiz??) just this week wrote a comment to the 'Finale' list
> about the recent Bourges festival. Some festival / conferences require
> that the composer attend (and frequently pay registration fees). But
> there are realities of production and travel etc.
Hey, Kevin, dont let anyone in Bourges to read my message ;)
I want to win a prize or two in the next 40 years.
It was just a weak complaint about the bare attention paid to the audience.
It is a festival made for themselves, kind of endogamy... Kind of "If people
wants to come to the concerts and listen, it is their fault".
For me it was shocking after having made 4.000 km by bus, plane, train and
taxi.

Javier Ruiz

P.S. Excuse my poor English and non existent French.