web teaching?

Subject: web teaching?
From: Steven Naylor (Steven.Naylor@dal.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 23:45:56 EDT

I am curious to restart a dialogue on how instructors in EA/CM/DM (see, I
can still learn......) have incorporated using the WWW in their teaching.

I'd be really interested in hearing 'field reports' on how some of the more
active and participatory strategies (i.e. beyond exhorting students to go
to particular sites) have actually worked out for instructors and their
students.

Besides, it might get us off the topic of those irritating competitions for