Re: Blindness

Subject: Re: Blindness
From: Lawrence Harvey (lharvey@hotkey.net.au)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 18:40:18 EDT

Many of the blind community I've been working with for the "Soundsites"
sound installation use a program called "Jaws". It seems to speak the
current menu location of the cursor on the screen. It will also read
emails, text etc. Later next year, I'll also be involved with developing
radio courses for blind students, including sound editing