Re: The Youth Tag

Subject: Re: The Youth Tag
From: Linda A. Seltzer (lseltzer@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 15:39:00 EDT

I once met a woman older than 60 who was studying for an undergraduate
degree in composition. Also, there was a man at my undergraduate
university who had bilt a flourishing real estate business and
who returned to the university as an older student to complete a
music degree. I would prefer "emerging" to be defined by level of
education completed rather than age. There will be more and more
retired people living longer and wanting to start new directions
in their lives.

Linda