Re: IMHO, dat stat...

Subject: Re: IMHO, dat stat...
From: Katharine Norman (K.Norman@gold.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 05:26:47 EDT

Sophie wrote:

> Thanks for the quick responses. The other thing I forgot to mention is
>that I have
>a G3 Mac with RCA jacks, which I would like to be able to go in and out of
>freely.
>What are digital outputs? Prongy things?

Sophie -maybe have a look at Computer Music magazine (please, let's not
even start to discuss the title...;-) ) which is a fairly recent UK based
mag. They also have a web page www.computermusic.co.uk
which has useful info and online 'what is...' type pages. I've found it
provides some excellent tutorials for the more 'basic' stuff (how to use
Logic, what is a soundcard...) and useful product reviews. It's got a
fairly un-nauseating editorial style....

*****
Dr Katharine Norman
Director
Electronic Music Studios
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London SE14 6NW

+44 (0)171 919 7986 (direct) +44 (0)171 919 7643 (studio)
+44 (0)171 919 7640 (music dept office)
fax (0)171 919 7644 email: K.Norman@gold.ac.uk
http://musicinfo.gold.ac.uk/music/staff/norman.html
*****