Re: IMHO, dat stat...

Subject: Re: IMHO, dat stat...
From: Sophia Male (spinoza@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 23:10:10 EDT

dave solursh wrote:

> Hay Sophia, do you have a sound card? I am not experienced with the new
> mac G3's (I am dieing to though) But I didn't know that mac's came with
> digital In's and out's. Ignore me if you already have a card, but I
> would recommend looking at a Digidesign "Audiomedia 3", this card allows
> you to bring good quality digi. and analog. sound in and out of your mac.
> You can also run programs which rely on the brains of the card to do
> complex sound processing.
> I hope I am helping, Little Dave.

All help is great. Though I find I'm more and more ignorant as I go along. I
don't really know about sound cards, but I believe my computer has one. I
think I remember it saying something about that on the flyer before I got
it... and I've been using SoundEdit 16 and cheaper programs on it. Is a sound
card just the driver of sound programs or sound related ... things... geez I
wish somebody would explain the computer in terms of the human body... I think
that would be the easiest way to understand it. What part of the human body
would the sound card play? Not to make this anymore confusing...

Sophia