Re: observances, etc.

Subject: Re: observances, etc.
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 16:04:47 EDT

>Good idea! As competitions such as Ars Electronica are asking for
>a 3 minutes extract of the piece, maybe they could make a 1 or 2 or
>3-cds compilation of all the extracts, so that the jury members
>could have an equal first listening

The point of my idea is to get jury members to listen to the whole piece!!

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca