Re: [RE: observances]

Subject: Re: [RE: observances]
From: Neil Wiernik (neilw@web.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 16:16:19 EDT

I have to say that still unfortunately you dont get it still. Its not
about my feelings or any one elses. Its about annihilation of a race,
Its about ethnic cleansing. Its not about my own personal feelings its
about understanding the importance of a period in history that we can
not allow for trivialization, it has nothing to do with me personally.
I am sure when I say these things I am speaking for all Jewish
populations as a whole (not that I want that type of weight on my
shoulders at all), what I have spoken of is not a personal politic but
of a greater importance is all. Also I really feel there is no
difference between the usage of the words Nazi and Hitler from Europe to
North America. Its one of those cross cultural words that can be
understood across cultural boundaries.
Ok enough said.......

Neil...