Re: [RE: observances]

Subject: Re: [RE: observances]
From: Neil Wiernik (naw@techno.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:20:16 EDT

All I have to say is if you were part of a group of people who were
targeted by the nazi regime you would never ever make such statments
because you know not to!!!
This is not even worth my time argueing as you just dont understand how
wrong it is.

Neil

At 07:40 PM 7/23/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Although I am rarely hyposensitive in this regard I should say that M.
Fumarola was

--
Neil Wiernik  <support5@web.net>
User Support, Web Networks