CDs/books/Membership of ea/cm organisations

Subject: CDs/books/Membership of ea/cm organisations
From: A.J. Moore (A.J.Moore@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:22:35 EDT

Ian Chuprun wrote:
>To encourage this, I invite the representatives of each ea/cm
> organization to take this opportunity to
>post your membership form, criteria and information.

Sonic Arts Network.

Sonic Arts Network is the national association of composers, performers,
teachers and others interested in the creative uses of technology in the
composition and performance of music. It acts as a concert, education and
information resource and has over 350 members worldwide. Central to its
policy is the establishment of a National Centre for the Sonic Arts for
Great Britain. It was invited to contribute to the formulation of the
National Curriculum for Music by the Government. It campaigns for better
facilities for its members with the publications SoundBytes (monthly) and
diffusion (quarterly ). It
also publishes an annual Journal.

You can register yourself with Sonic Arts Network on the net but you have
to pay (and send money by mail) before you are officially a member.
http://www.sonicartsnetwork.org/membership/membership.html

Ordinary 20
Student/OAP/UB40/Disabled 10
Affiliate (organisations) 40
Family 20
Overseas (Europe and International) 25 or 45$

Administration

       Phil Hallett, Senior Administrator (phil@soinicartsnetwork.org)
       Paul Wright, Director of Education (p.wright@sounded.demon.co.uk)
       Rachel Spencer, Administrator (rachel@soinicartsnetwork.org)
       Rachel Healey, Education Trainee
       Anna Smith, Education Administrator

Board of Directors

       Pete Stollery, Chair, Education and Equipment Team
       Alistair MacDonald, Company Secretary, Education and Equipment Team,
Projects Team
       Simon Emmerson, Treasurer, Membership, Communications Team
       Jonty Harrison, Membership, Communications Team
       Joseph Hyde, Membership, Communications Team
       Adrian Moore, Membership, Communications Team
       Michael Rosas Cobian, Projects Team
       Trevor Wishart, Education and Equipment Team
       Robert Worby, Projects Team, Education and Equipment Team

Address
Sonic Arts Network
Jerwood Space
171 Union Street
London, SE1 0LN
UK

Tel: +44 (0)171 928 7337 Fax: +44 (0)171 928 7338
Registered as a Charity, no.1015701