Re: Do archives for cecdiscuss exist?

Subject: Re: Do archives for cecdiscuss exist?
From: KEVIN AUSTIN (KAUSTIN@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 17 1999 - 09:14:28 EDT

On
>Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:19:52 -0400

>From: Ric Giorgi <rjgo@accessv.com>
wrote, asking about

>Subject: Do archives for cecdiscuss exist?

>Dear List
>Could someone please guide me to cecdiscuss archives if such exist?
>Many thanks in advance

Hi!

<cecdiscuss> is archived on the Concordia system. For the first couple of
months it is monthly (extremely huge), then weekly, (often just huge).
You should be able to get them by sending the following message:

      get cecdiscuss cecdiscuss.yyyymmdd
to:
      majordomo@concordia.ca

The index of available files is available by sending the message:

      index cecdiscuss

to the <majordomo> address (above). As I recall, the index also indicates
the size of the archive file.

The message:
       who cecdiscuss
to <majordomo> will return a list of subscribers.

The university has not purchased the 'digest' version of Majordomo, but
when it does become available, I'll work on having a digest version of
the list. (Sorry).

Kevin

Kevin Austin
kaustin@vax2.concordia.ca

CECDISCUSS List Administrator

Vous pouvez ecrire en francais ou en anglais.

31 degrees this morning, 'n 'humid'. Storms later.