Re: Electroacoustic Music & Theatre

Subject: Re: Electroacoustic Music & Theatre
From: Nicolas Vérin (nverin@infonie.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 11:34:26 EDT

>Hi somebody!
>
> I am a student at the university of Limerick, Ireland, currently
>studying
>for an M.A. in music technology. My project involves electroacoustic music
>and theatre. I would be very grateful if you could forward me any
>information concerning electroacoustic composers who write music for
>theatrical plays, however not opera. My name is Deirdre and my email is
>afoley@iol.ie.

Hi !

I happen to be one. I have made the music for 4 plays ; 3 of which were
purely ea and the last one was part live clarinet part ea.
You can check my website and then ask me more specific questions if you wish.

Cordialement.

 ~~~~~~~ Nicolas Vérin - compositeur / composer ~~~~~~~

pour plus d'informations, visitez mon site :
http://perso.infonie.fr/nverin/
for more informations, visit my site : http://perso.infonie.fr/nverin/