Re: Electroacoustic Music & Theatre

Subject: Re: Electroacoustic Music & Theatre
From: Dr.Godfried-Willem RAES (Godfriedwillem.Raes@ping.be)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 17:17:26 EDT

At 23:28 15-07-99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi somebody!
>
> I am a student at the university of Limerick, Ireland, currently studying
>for an M.A. in music technology. My project involves electroacoustic music
>and theatre. I would be very grateful if you could forward me any
>information concerning electroacoustic composers who write music for
>theatrical plays, however not opera. My name is Deirdre and my email is
>afoley@iol.ie.

You might look into my interactive music theatre compositions <A Book of
Moves> and <Songbook>.
see our website:

Dr.Godfried-Willem RAES
LOGOS FOUNDATION Center for New Music Production
Postal adress: Kongostraat 35
Logos Tetrahedron concert hall: Bomastraat 26-28

9000 GENT BELGIUM

tel.:[32]-9-2238089 fax.:[32]-9-2250434
email: godfriedwillem.raes@ping.be
VISIT LOGOS' MEGAWEBSITE: http://www.ping.be/logos