San Fransisco Bay Area visit - info?

Subject: San Fransisco Bay Area visit - info?
From: Palle Dahlstedt (palle.dahlstedt@musik.gu.se)
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 09:42:52 EDT

Dear all,

Excuse me for the repost. For clarification, I mean the San Fransisco area
.-) Sorry for the confusion.

I'm going to be in the Bay Area for three weeks from the 19th of July.
Could anyone point me to contacts/concerts/installations related to
EA/computer music? Right now I'm especially interested in sound sculptures,
interactive arts w/ audio/animation. and creative algorithms.

Also, are there any institutions working with research in this fields (like
I am)?

Please respond privately, to palle.dahlstedt@musik.gu.se .

Thanks,

Palle Dahlstedt

Palle Dahlstedt, composer
palle@ljudkonst.nu

Innovative Design / Interactive City
Chalmers University of Technology
    and
The Lindblad Studio, University of Gothenburg
Sweden