Re: Academic or Not?

Subject: Re: Academic or Not?
From: Linda A. Seltzer (lseltzer@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 14:14:48 EDT

It seems that Alexandrmay be using a word processor that is not
producing a plain text file output. The mail I received has a lot
of +AD4-'s at the beginning of her lines of comment, and much of her
text has been truncated. There is some incompatibility between the
mail filtering programs here and the output of her word processing
or mail system. I can't respond to her recent comments until
they become available as plain text (without truncations of text)
because at this point I do not know all of what was written.
Maybe a sysadmin reading this will know where the +AD4-'s are coming
from.

Linda Seltzer