Re: [Re: Academic or Not?]

Subject: Re: [Re: Academic or Not?]
From: Martín (maralefu@usa.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 09:42:39 EDT

Some of those examples by Latinamerican composers are:

"Homenaje a la flecha clavada en el pecho de Don Juan
Diaz de Solis" by Coriun Aharonian (Uruguay)

"Ashram" by Ricardo Dal Farra -from Argentina (available in our CD "Travels of
the Spider")

"Tropicos" by Alfredo del Monaco (Venezuela)

"Nahual II" for Chamula harp and electronics by Roberto
Morales (Mexico). Available in the CD of the ICMC 92

There are, of course, more examples.

Martin