Re: Packinging of Music

Subject: Re: Packinging of Music
From: Ingvar Loco Nordin (loco.nordin@mbox200.swipnet.se)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 17:54:35 EDT

>At 12:13 PM 7/7/99 -0700, Eric L. wrote:
>> If someone takes the same piece of slow moving
>>electronic sounds and packages it alternately as 'dark ambient sounds to
>>relax your mind' with a pretty and forboding picture on the front, or as
>>'computer music created at such and such University' with liner notes
>>explaining all the algorhythms used to generate the sound, which one do you
>>think people are likely to think might be approachable and something that
>>they want to listen to?

------

Well, I know what I would do anyway. Anything about relaxing one's mind or
shit like that throws me off. I bike 50 kilometres a night to relax my
mind. Then, when I'm all relaxed, I put on some really algorhytmic stuff to
get my mind swooping down the paths of creativity and blown minds!

Loco
All places are here! All times are now!