small translation help

Subject: small translation help
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 10:45:10 EDT

A short review of my CD "Rendu Visible" on empreintes DIGITALes has appeared
in Dutch. Is there anyone on the list who can spend five minutes to write
me a summary in english that I can use for promotional purposes?

Contact me personally and I will send it to you.

Thanks!

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca