Re: new Armadillo release

Subject: Re: new Armadillo release
From: Kevin Busby (busbykg@novell2.bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 09:33:49 EDT

James W. Beauchamp wrote:

>Armadillo can be used effectively for musician feedback on tone quality,
>classroom demos, and for calibration of synthetic sounds.
>
>web site: http://cmpsgi3.music.uiuc.edu/~tmadden/armadillo
>
>anonymous ftp: cmp-nxt1.music.uiuc.edu/pub/armadillo

Thanks! I had trouble accessing the FTP server, and due to defective HTML
at the website (the worst I've seen, Microsoft Word apparently being the
culprit!) my browser was unable to display the links. So I hope James won't
mind if I quote the direct link, in case others have the same problems:
http://cmpsgi3.music.uiuc.edu/~tmadden/armadillo/ArmadilloJun22.sit

Thanks again

Kevin B