Re: CDR HELP !!!!!

Subject: Re: CDR HELP !!!!!
From: Eric Somers (somers@sunydutchess.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 16:38:23 EDT

At 01:07 PM 6/29/99 -0400, dave solursh wrote:
>-After exporting my movie in QT 4, I am finding that my neibours PC can't
>decompress the file, which was compressed as video(they do get the sound
>though). This was before I Flattened it. But I think QT Flattens
>automaticaly?.

Unless there is a change between QT3 and QT4 you do have to flatten a
quicktime movie before it can be read by a windows machine. I have had no
problem with flattened movies playing on both systems from a CDR.

I would use the ISO format. Make sure all file names are a maximum of
eight alphanumeric characters a period and a three letter extension. Mac
long file names are not the same as Windows long file names.

Does any of this help?

Eric