Re: CDR whows

Subject: Re: CDR whows
From: Mark Corwin (mcorwin@vax2.concordia.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 16:43:26 EDT

Hi Little Dave,

Good question. Audio CD-Rs burn the whole CD for the one session whether
you selected "Burn Session" or "Burn Disk". It's in the nature of the CD
audio format. So, yes, you have a few audio CDs with 2 mins. of music. The
same happens when an audio CD-R fails to burn succesfully; it writes lock
out information for the rest of the CD.

Isn't learning fun?

Mark