Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results

Subject: Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results
From: Darren Copeland (darcope@interlog.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 00:15:36 EDT

>As for DC and his not remembering complaining about techno, I have deleted
>his original message, but seem to remember specific complaints about
>repeatition and using 808's instead of natural sounds.

I have not made any such statement, so you must have the initials wrong. My
suggestion for categorization is an effort to recognize each genre/style on
its own individual terms.

Darren Copeland

--------
darcope@interlog.com

For more background on my work, contact my web site at:
http://www.interlog.com/~darcope

Click on New Adventures in Sound for more information about Sound Travels.

For info about the CEC, contact their web site at:
http://cec.concordia.ca