Re: silencer box

Subject: Re: silencer box
From: Garth Paine (garth@activatedspace.com.au)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 20:18:31 EDT

>Dr John Young wrote,

 You'll need long cables
>for screens, serial cables and whatever. Apple (since that's what we have)
>produce specs for their machines as to maximum possible cable lengths
>without amplification for screens (something like up to 50 feet in their
>case).

Black Box do a number of ADB and screen cable extension solutions. - SCSI
alos if needed, ie ZIP etc.

Cheers,

Garth

BTW: note that I have changed email and www addresses to activatedspace.com.au
creativeaccess.com.au will not work after June 01, 1999

Activated Space
. Composer, Sound Designer, Installation Artist
.. Interactives Designer, Exhibition Consultant
........ph. 61 3 95720133
garth@activatedspace.com.au
http://www.activatedspace.com.au