Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results

Subject: Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results
From: Neil Wiernik (neilw@web.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 14:23:02 EDT

Ive never ever seen a more closed minded group in my life...
may I suggest with these types of attitude to stay in the sheltered
academic world and never venture out side of it or you might have a hard
time dealing with the reality of it all.
secondly I would say ypu discription of this is highyly over exadgerated!

Neil...