Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results

Subject: Re: Prix Ars Digital Musics results
From: Mr A. J. Moore (a.j.moore@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 14:06:10 EDT

Neil wrote:

> majority of persons at a localised or what I like to call street level.

the so-called street level tends to be associated with a dropped out,
drugged up to the eyeballs 'we woz havin a larf' culture here in the UK.
I for one am glad _not_ to be of the majority...the doors of perception
were opened years ago by Mr. Huxley...we gayly go walzing through
them now without even thinking.

these comments do not in any way represent the views of any organisation
and are purely discursive in nature. anyhow, I am biased because I
am having a laugh in the studio making straighter than straight electro-
acoustic.

[hyphen there just becuase its the end of the line on my editor]

--
Dr Adrian Moore                 tel - 44 (0)114 2220486
Sheffield University            fax - 44 (0)114 2668053